Many events had happened..
I gave my testimony for the second time. This time it was in front of parents and students on Sunday. I was shaking, i felt my knees shaking. I was tongue-tied..
It felt good sharing, cause i know God was there listening..:)
In years to come, i know st stephen will be a great parish!!
God tested us our faith many times as we celebrated mark's birthday on sat.
My aunt couldnt find the right carpark at East Coast Park, so we went rounds and rounds over the place..
Then God sent the rain down before the barbaque which sent us flustering before the actual event.Yet we managed to find a solution to block the rain water..
Then God once more sent the rain down in the midst of the barbaque. I guessed it really taught us teamwork within the family. It felt good even though it was raining heavily.
I guess God create situations for us to solve, to teach us, to make us more wise.
I feel that God is teaching me responsibility this few days. For everything i do, for every choice i make, he will always remind me to be responsible. I didnt want to go for music lessons, then he asked me, are you responsible? I wanted to go out with my class people as PE was cancelled..then he asked me, didnt i have soccer??
I dont know, but i know i feel closer to him these days such that when i didnt want to give my testimony that day, he used Amplify to tell me why i should give. First it was Leonard who encouraged him when i 'scolded' him for telling my dad about my testimony. Secondly, the YISS publicity team was out there saying why we should give our teatimony and stuff. Even though i was reluctant, i know i have to carry out this duty at least if no one listens, i know God is always there opening his BIG ears!!
Tomorrow is the posting of school.
Leaving everything to God..
just want testify that God really brings you PEACE!!
ATe big tauhuay with my classmates for the last time.
ATe the roti prata.
Ate lots and lots of food today..
yupp..i dunno what is instilled for me but i know God will guide me..
bYE
No comments:
Post a Comment